MY BUTTONS

Sunday 2 January 2011

I am now a Creative Team member of Sig Tag Kits

Happy New Year everyone !!  Start of a new year, a new decade, a new licensed site opens (CDO)  ~ AND a new venture for me.....2011 is looking good so far !

I am now part of Mad Hatters Creative Team (sigtagkits) yay !!  I love creating tags from my own ideas, Im not a great fan of following tutorials ~ I much prefer to explore my own creativity rather than copy someone elses.  Having said that,  I will still be using this blog to host tags of my own tuts, which are hosted only on Creative Addictions.

If I write any tutorials using Sig Tag Kits scrapkits, I will post the entire tut here on this blog and not on Creative Addictions.

I made this tag using a beautiful kit called Angels Among Us.  The kit includes 6 papers that measure 800 x 800 pixels and 23 elements in assorted sizes ~ and can be purchased at Sig Tag Kits.  Thank you Mad, for giving me the opportunity to have a play with this awesome kit.


Click on the tag itself to go straight to the kit I used.
I used the awesome art of Jennifer Janesko, you can now only buy her tubes at Creative Outlet Designs

Im really looking forward to creating for Sig Tag Kits, I hope you like my creations and will be back to see more.

Hugs
xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie! Glad to have you aboard my Creative Team! I'm looking forward to see what you come up with your tagging!
    oh dear, this tag is cut in half. I don't think it got completely uploaded all the way or something! I'd sure like to see all of it sweetie! thanks and hugs, Mad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mad...hmmm I can see the whole tag hun ??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy we've since confirmed by email that you can now see it _ I was getting worried there lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, yes my browser was having a hissy fit or something, lol! It works fine now!

    ReplyDelete