MY BUTTONS

Sunday 3 November 2013

Grab some freebies

I cant believe it's been so long since I last posted !   I really must get back to posting goodies and stuff on here for you all to download.

While I've been absent from Blogger, I haven't been absent from the wacky world of PSP.
The forum Creative Addictions is going strong, we've just had our 6th birthday and new members are joining every day and loving it there.

We still have our exclusive tuts on there, which are open for anyone to follow - you don't have to be a member so why not click on the link above and come on over ?

Creative Addictions now also have a blog, where you can download tons of freebies created by our very talented members.  Each month we have a different theme and create clusterframes, scrapkits, templates, masks and wordart - this months theme is Christmas, and the goodies will be posted for download on 1st December.

Take a look over there and see what themes we've had going for the last few months.
All I ask is that if you download, please leave a comment - as a little appreciation for the time our members have taken to create freebies for you.

Here are some of my own creations you'll find over there too.

CREATIVE ADDICTIONS ATTITUDE BLOG






CREATIVE ADDICTIONS ATTITUDE

No comments:

Post a Comment